Last updated: January 11th, 2017
Information Collected and How We Collect It
First, we may ask you to provide personal information as part of providing you with requested Services or when corresponding with you. This may include the following instances:
- Registration: When you register to use the Services, we will ask you to provide certain information. Such information may include your name, email address, physical address or location (“Contact Information”) and password created in order to be able to contact you, verify your account and allow you to log in in future instances. The registration process is optional for visitors who only want to view the Website content, but is required for Service users.
When You Use the Services:
- We will collect information regarding your actual usage of the Services, including details of your purchase of Goods and related account activity.
- We will collect information regarding your actual usage of Third Parties Websites, including when and how such Third Parties Websites are used. Such usage may include, but may not be limited to, your last login time, duration of login and list of activities performed by each user.
- When You Communicate With Us: When you contact us with questions, comments or for purposes of customer/technical support, we collect the information contained in your message, which may include your Contact Information and any other personal information you provide. We will also collect such information when you ask to be included in our mailing lists or express an interest in hearing more about the Services, in order to send you information in the future regarding the Services, Eplane partners, related services, promotions or events.
- When You Fill Out a Survey: We may collect your Contact Information through surveys we may conduct from time to time in respect of the Services. Participation and providing information in surveys is optional.
What We Do or Might Do With the Information Collected
We may evaluate, retain and use the information provided to us and the data generated from your use of the Services and Third Parties Websites to:
- Collect and store it for your continued use of the Services;
- Contact you from time to time with critical user or service updates or other information important to support the Services. We may contact you to ensure that the information we have in our records is accurate or when in need of additional information to complete your profile;
- Receive feedback and comments from you about our Services and inquire about any features you would like to see in future offerings. We may also contact you to ask for your satisfaction rate, inform you of technical issues, or offer you upgrades, promotions and additional products that you may be interested in;
- Send out newsletters to you with articles and information which we believe may be of interest to you;
- Provide, customize, measure and improve our Services, content, marketing and advertising;
- Develop new services;
- Process your payment through authorized and secure third-party billing operators;
- Assist us for our own internal statistical and analytical purposes;
- Prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal; and
It is important to note that any personal information regarding your own specific account usage and particular Third-Party Websites credentials will not be shared with third parties.
We may store or process your information on servers located outside of your country.
Disclosure of Information
(a) We are required to do so by law or when necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on Eplane, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm, financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity. In all cases, such information will only be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
In addition, we may provide and disclose information provided to us and the data generated from your use of the Services and Third Parties Websites publically and to third parties so long as it does not include any personally identifiable information.
Links and Third Party Service Providers
Securing the Information
At Eplane, we take reasonable technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of the information collected and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data.
While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. This includes encrypting the transmission of sensitive information using secure socket layer technology, as well as safeguarding your data through firewalls, data encryption and authentication procedures in order to maintain the security of your active session and to protect your personal data and the Services from unauthorized access.
Despite all of such efforts, bear in mind that Eplane cannot completely guarantee the security of all information collected as additional external factors, such as hardware or software failure, misuse and loss of user credentials, may compromise such security. In addition, we recommend that you do your part in protecting yourself from unauthorized access to your account by ensuring no one else uses your computer when you are logged in, by logging off from the Services when it is not in use and by keeping your Service password confidential.
Any information or content voluntarily disclose for posting publicly to the Service by you may be viewed by other users or organizers of the same organization.
If you remove information that you posted publicly to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other users or third parties using the Website have copied or saved that information.
Access, Modifications and Accuracy of Information Collected
You can access and modify your Account information directly by logging in ePlane and navigating to account management https://www.eplane.com/users/profile/manage/account, as well as make any changes to any consent that you may have given in respect of us contacting you relating to information that you receive from us. At any time, you may also ask that your preferences as to the type of communications that you receive from us are modified in order to stop receiving them or to be added to our mailing list. You can also do this by following the instructions included in each communication or newsletter.
Any requests for access to your information, modification of your information or questions in respect of this policy should be sent to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org